It’s sad to say but now that the days are getting shorter and evenings getting darker – Autumn is finally here and I have the perfect collection of boots to update your wardrobe just in time for cosy season.
Regularly I find myself in a dark hole of online shopping with no bank balance to back it up so what better place to put all of my “lust items” then the blog! This time it was all about the boots and all from one of my favourite online stores Littlewood’s and the amazing V by Very!
Boot’s are one of those item’s you can never have enough off. From Dresses, Skirts to Jeans for both a night out or a casual brunch they work with every outfit.
I’ve found 6 fab pairs which I am currently trying to justify buying each and every one of them – maybe a tad unrealistic but hey ho!
- The Leopard One – €52 One of my top two favourites, I am a firm believer that you can never have too much leopard in your wardrobe. Paired with an all black outfit it is the perfect pop for any occasion.
- The Tan One €100 If you love boots you need to have a pair of tanned beauties in your wardrobe. Ideal to wear with a pair of jeans and an oversized white knit. This come with added pearl detail.
- The Knee High €62 Knee High, Block Heel and Tie Detail – Tick Tick Tick! All you need for a casual boot that will take you throughout the day and into the night in comfort.
- The Stiletto €62 The iconic knee high boot – A pair of Stiletto heeled knee high’s will stay a staple in your wardrobe for years without going out of style and at €62? Get 2 pairs!
- The Statement Boot €70 Add some pop to your black boots with these gorgeous embroidered floral boots.
- The Sock Boot €58 The must have style of the season and my second must have from my list – These black beauties need to get into your wardrobe and quick! The seamless style will suit all outfits this season.
What boots are your favourite and how would you style them?